Every Friday, from 01/08/2021 to 05/28/2021, 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
North Heights offers Bible Studies for adults, men, women and seniors to connect with God and each other. A great way to take your next step of faith in relationship with Jesus!
Adult Bible Studies
Todd Jones leads this in-depth Genesis Bible study. You’ll develop a better understanding of the LORD’s grace and His salvation to mankind. Many translations of the Bible with study notes since the King James Version have provided us the ability to re-examine Genesis and discover what New Testament writers wanted us to understand. Class includes teaching and small group discussion. Contact Todd Jones.
I Peter: Living in a Contrary World
Wednesdays, April 7-May 12, Arden Hills, Room 221
A great class for those who are interested in studying, discussing and applying I Peter to our lives.
Contact Jim Schulz.
Jim Schulz is a North Heights member and has a great desire to study God's Word with others and learn to apply it to our lives and share Jesus with others. He has been married for 45 years with six children and many grand children.
ADULT BIBLE STUDY: 1 JOHN
Wednesdays, April 7-May 12, 6:15-8pm, Arden Hills
Bill Pratt teaches this seminar-type setting with small group discussion geared for mature Christians. Each session concludes with intercessory and healing prayers and petitions.
This Bible class aims to help you:
- Understand and live out the Word of God
- Experience the benefits of 2 Timothy 3:16: Doctrine, reproof, correction and training in righteousness
- Be a doer of the Word as well as a hearer (James 1:22)
- Stir up one another to love and good works, exhorting one another (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Be filled with Jesus and His Word and desire to share Him with others
Bill Pratt achieved his BA from Stanford University and his Master of Divinity from Luther Seminary. After servicing as an Air Force Officer, he was a Pastor at East Immanuel Lutheran for over 30 years and was an Adjunct Professor at North Central University in Biblical Studies. Bill is married to his wife, Rita, and has three sons and five grandchildren.
For more information, contact Bill Pratt
Senior Adult Bible Study
YOUNG AT HEART
Thursdays, 10am, Arden Hills
Spirit-filled seniors (adults 50+) meet weekly for friendship, fun, and Bible study.
God is Our Shelter in Times of Storm
Our Bible studies this year will help us:
- Tap into the gifts of the Spirit to enable us to do the work God has called us to
- Be responsive to God’s leading to do His work where ever we are
- Recognize how God engages us to connect with our key family members
- Prepare the next generation for Christ through grandparenting
- Draw our strength from God to overcome challenges as we learn from Old Testament warriors: Ruth, Elijah, and Esther
- Take heart knowing that our Heavenly Father has all we need
- Equip our minds and hearts for the important work God has for us this year
Wednesdays WORSHIP & WORD
Book of Isaiah
Senior women (55+) gather for worship, and Bible study. Worship & Word provides a safe haven where senior women get to know one another and interact with each other on a personal basis while worshiping God and learning from His Word. No nursery available. Contact Elaine Miller at 651-484-4761.
Mens Bible Study
MEN OF INTEGRITY
VIRTUAL EARLY BIRD BIBLE STUDY
Men meet virtually via Zoom for Bible study. Contact Mork at 612-702-2043.
SATURDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
Prayer, worship and Bible study for men of all ages. Contact Tim Skon at 651-285-9861 or Jim Bergan at 651-774-7082.