A Call to Prayer by Sr Pastor TJ Anderson
Out of Numbers 16:47 Aaron ran out and stood between the living and the dead, he stood between the plague and where the people were.
Through prayer, we too, can take a stand in Jesus Name, between fear and faith, between hope and hopelessness, between life and death in our world and this plague through prayer.
God’s is calling His people to prayer as it says in 2 Chronicles 7:14:
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, I will forgive their sin, and I heal their land.
Since we are unable to gather publicly in prayer, we are inviting you to pray where ever you are each day at noon.
- Call out to God on behalf of our country, this land, and this world and repent
- Stand against the fear that has gripped every level of our society
- For a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit and that revival would break out globally
- To mobilize North Heights and the church in the Twin Cities and worldwide to be strong as we reach out to our neighbor that many would come to faith in Jesus during this time
Please pray with us:
God, we thank You that You are God and that You’ve got this. Thank You that we can turn to You and You can be the One that will heal our land. Lord, forgive us for the sins of our country. Forgive us for the unwillingness sometimes to turn back to You. Lord, soften our hearts. Turn the hearts of the people of this country and around the world to You. And Lord, we pray now, in Jesus Name, against the fear that is gripping people. Fill us with Your hope knowing that You have this and are going to use it. Lord God we pray for those who don’t know You, that You would send your Spirit out, that faith would rise up in them, and You would draw them to You Jesus as we hold You up and lift You up as our Lord and Savior of all. Move powerfully in Your Name Jesus we pray. Amen
If you have a specific prayer request, email
and we will pray for you.
Stay up-to-date by visiting: NorthHeights.Church/BreakingNews.
Remember, God’s got this, and God is with you every moment.
God’s blessings on your week.
North Heights Christian Preschool (NEHI)
The North Heights Christian Preschool (NEHI) remains open. If you or someone you know has children in need of preschool, NEHI has openings. For details, visit: North Heights Christian Preschool (NEHI).
North Heights remains committed to providing food to our neighbors through Ruby‘s Pantry. However, we are unable to do a March distribution. We are working hard to provide a distribution as soon as possible. If you have pre-purchased food and have questions, contact Ruby's Pantry.
SUNDAY livestream WORSHIP SERVICES
Join our Sunday livestream Worship services. Then on the hour and every hour afterward through the day:
9AM, ROSEVILLE | 10AM, ARDEN HILLS
Due to the Coronavirus and government restrictions:
- No public worship through Sunday, April 5
- All public classes, events and worship services are canceled through Tuesday, March 31
- Both Roseville and Arden Hills campuses will be closed Saturday and Sunday
- Hours and staffing have been adjusted until further notice
- The Roseville campus is closed except for NeHi Preschool
- The Arden Hills reception desk (Door B) will be staffed Monday–Friday, 9am–3pm, with admittance by appointment only.
This helps us maintain a sanitized building
- Most staff will work from home with limited onsite Arden Hills staff between 7am–5pm