Young At Heart
Bible Study Seniors Seniors Bible Study
God is our refuge and our strength and a very present help in time of trouble.
Spirit-filled senior adults (50+) meet weekly for friendship, fun, and Bible study
Young at Heart warmly welcomes you to join us as we take refuge in God’s Word seeing His wisdom, courage, and guidance in these uncertain times.
GOD IS OUR SHELTER IN TIMES OF STORM
Our Bible studies this year will help us:
- Tap into the Gifts of the Spirit to enable us to do the work God has called us to
- Be responsive to God’s leading to do His work where ever we are
- Recognize how God engages us to connect with our key family members
- Prepare the next generation for Christ through grand parenting
- Draw our strength from God to overcome challenges as we learn from Old Testament warriors: Ruth, Elijah, and Esther
- Take heart knowing that our Heavenly Father has all we need
- Equip our minds and hearts for the important work God has for us this year