God is our refuge and our strength and a very present help in time of trouble. Psalm 46:1
Young at Heart
Thursdays, 10:30am, Arden Hills
Spirit-filled seniors (adults 50+) meet weekly for friendship, fun, and Bible study.
God is Our Shelter in Times of Storm
Young at Heart warmly welcomes you to join us as we take refuge in God’s Word seeing His wisdom, courage, and guidance in these uncertain times.
Our Bible studies this year will help us:
- Tap into the Gifts of the Spirit to enable us to do the work God has called us to
- Be responsive to God’s leading to do His work where ever we are
- Recognize how God engages us to connect with our key family members
- Prepare the next generation for Christ through grandparenting
- Draw our strength from God to overcome challenges as we learn from Old Testament warriors: Ruth, Elijah, and Esther
- Take heart knowing that our Heavenly Father has all we need
- Equip our minds and hearts for the important work God has for us this year
Watch Young at Heart gatherings
Womens Bible Study
WORSHIP & WORD
Book of Isaiah
Wednesdays, 9:30–11:30am, Roseville Fellowship Hall
Senior women (55+) gather for worship, and Bible study. Worship & Word provides a safe haven where senior women get to know one another and interact with each other on a personal basis while worshiping God and learning from His Word. No nursery available. Contact Elaine Miller at 651-484-4761.