God is our refuge and our strength and a very present help in time of trouble. Psalm 46:1
Young at Heart
Thursdays, 10:30am, Arden Hills
Spirit-filled seniors (adults 50+) meet weekly for friendship, fun, and Bible study.
God is Our Shelter in Times of Storm
Young at Heart warmly welcomes you to join us as we take refuge in God’s Word seeing His wisdom, courage, and guidance in these uncertain times.
Our Bible studies this year will help us:
- Tap into the Gifts of the Spirit to enable us to do the work God has called us to
- Be responsive to God’s leading to do His work where ever we are
- Recognize how God engages us to connect with our key family members
- Prepare the next generation for Christ through grandparenting
- Draw our strength from God to overcome challenges as we learn from Old Testament warriors: Ruth, Elijah, and Esther
- Take heart knowing that our Heavenly Father has all we need
- Equip our minds and hearts for the important work God has for us this year
Watch Young at Heart gatherings
Womens Bible Study
WORSHIP & WORD
Book of Isaiah
Wednesdays, 9:30–11:30am, Roseville Fellowship Hall
Senior women (55+) gather for worship, and Bible study. Worship & Word provides a safe haven where senior women get to know one another and interact with each other on a personal basis while worshiping God and learning from His Word. No nursery available. Contact Elaine Miller at 651-484-4761.
Sundays, March 7 - May 2, 9am, Arden Hills, Fireside Room
Are you a grandparent or soon to become one and looking for a unique way to share your faith with the next generation? Come to Grandparenting Matters. This class-series, facilitated by James and Barbara Hurd can help you become an intentional Christian grandparent to reach your grandchildren during these challenging times. Biblical principles will equip you with ways to pass on your faith and reach the hearts of your grandchildren as a Christian grandparent.
Grandparenting Matters will teach you to “Grandparent on Purpose” and leave a legacy of faith with your grandchildren. This class will awaken God’s design for you as a spiritual influencer in your family to reach across multiple generations. You’ll be affirmed in what you’re already doing with your grandkids and be encouraged with inspiration, ideas, and tools to help you seek God as you become the grandparent He created you to be.
Grandparenting Matters DVD topics include:
- Influence of a Grandparent
- What the Bible Says About Grandparenting
- Reaching the Heart of Your Grandchild
- Overcoming the Barriers of Distance
- Eight Best Practices of Christian Grandparents
- Becoming an Intentional Christian Grandparent
You’ll engage with others in small group discussion, share ideas, pray together for your grandchildren, and learn from each other’s struggles as grandparents.
Grandparenting Matters DVD instructor, Larry Fowler, is the founder of the Legacy Coalition, a national grandparenting ministry. He has over 40 years ministry leadership as a youth pastor, missionary, trainer, international director, and senior executive for Awana. Larry and his wife, Diane, live in Riverside, California. They have two children and seven grandchildren.
James and Barbara Hurd are Bible school graduates, missionaries, small group leaders and teachers. Together they are parents of three adopted children and eight grand children.
Grandparenting Matters workbook
Contact Barbara or James at 763-783-5848.