Every Sunday, from 12/06/2020 to 12/13/2020, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Kids & Families
North Heights Kids Ministry equips families with resources and support to help their children know the gospel of Jesus Christ and grow in their faith.
Sundays, 10:30am, Room 176, For ages K–Grade 5
252 Kids–Grows kids to be strong and courageous in their faith, as well as to know and believe that God is with them wherever they go. Register in person.
Sundays, 11am, For ages Pre K–Grade 5
Gospel Project immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. Register in person.
NURSERY & FAMILY ROOM
Arden Hills: 10:30–11:30am (infant–age 3)
Family Room available with live streaming at both campuses.
Digital Sunday School
For families who are worshipping from home, we are providing you with free digital Sunday School during this time of social distancing.
KIDS REFUEL WEDNESDAY NIGHTS
Wednesdays, 6:30–8pm, Arden Hills, Room 176
Children will hear a Bible story with activities, games and a snack. We will have a time of worship and learn Christmas Carols for the upcoming Holly Jolly Christmas event on Wednesday, Dec 16.
Holly Jolly Christmas worship Experience
Wednesday, December 16, 6:30-8pm, Arden Hills
FREE church-wide, multi-generational Christmas event sure to inspire your faith and deepen community for all ages.
- Christmas carol sing-a-long
- Enjoy crafts and reindeer games
- Listen to the Christmas story
Invite your friends and family!
FIRST COMMUNION CLASS
An interactive class for parents and children grade 3 and up. Contact Melissa Erickson.
Thursdays, January 14-March 4, 6:30-8pm, Arden Hills
Centershot shares the gospel of Jesus using the life skill of archery, and it's a great place to learn archery basics and refine you skills. No experience necessary and all equipment is provided.
Each meeting wraps up with a devotion and treat. Open to boys, girls, men and women—ages 8–adult. Ages 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Cost: $10/person.
COVID Statement for Kids & Student Ministries
North Heights Leadership and the Council of Elders developed our regathering plan that aligns with the CDC and government guidelines.
The safety of our families and guests is important to us. We have created a few safeguards that leaders, staff, and volunteers will strive to uphold. However, knowing that hugs, fist bumps and high fives can be a temptation for many, students and kids who haven’t seen their friends in some time, it is the parent’s or guardian’s discretion whether or not to send their student or kids to public events during this time.
COVID Safety Guidelines
North Heights Staff, Leaders and Volunteers will strive to follow these safeguards:
- Staff, Leaders and Volunteers will wear face masks and be temperature checked
- Social distancing of six feet will be practiced–meaning restraining those hugs, high fives, or fist bumps
- Students and kids are encouraged to wear a face mask if they choose; face masks will be available if needed; we will honor each student’s and kids choice with respect and promote a grace-filled environment
- Hand washing will be encouraged at all events and before and after using the restroom
- Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the facility
- Students and kids are urged to stay home if not feeling well
- Contact-less thermometers are available for students and kids to take temperatures. We will contact a parent/guardian if a student or kid is showing signs of sickness or displaying a fever of 100.4 or greater. We ask that the student or kid remain home until cleared by a medical professional for the well being of others
- There will be no snacks served during Sunday School. When snacks are served they will be individually wrapped. Each event will be evaluated for the best approach on serving food, and will strive to follow the CDC guidelines
- After each small group session, rooms will be sanitized